5 Days/4 nights Safari to Mt. Rwenzori and Gorilla Trek in Bwindi
$2427 $1860 per person
Day 1 nyakalengija base camp 1641m – nyabitaba camp 2651m in the forest zone.
Day 2. Nyabitaba – John mate camp 3505m in heather zone.
Day 3. John mate through nyamuleju old camp, through nyabitaba camp and out of the national park by 4-5pm and drive to Bwindi impenetrable National Park is located on the edge of the western rift valley (Albertine rift)
Overnight at Buhoma Haven Lodge (BLD)
Day 4 Bwindi – Gorilla Tracking
Wake up early morning for breakfast to before the gorilla tracking at 8:00 am. A reasonable degree of fitness is required as well as a sturdy pair of walking shoes, as this trek can take long hours of walking depending on their movement that day. Take with you lunch boxes and all the necessary gear to track the rare Mountain Gorilla, perhaps one of the most exciting wildlife experiences. It’s amazing to listen to them grumble to each other, and marvel at the sheer size of the dominant male; the silverback as well as watching them interact and play. Overnight at Buhoma Haven Lodge (BLD)
Day 5: Transfer to Entebbe
After a morning breakfast, we will drive back to Kampala stopping en-route for lunch arriving in the evening at Entebbe airport.
Price for this 5-days safari (net, 2018-2019):
|High season||Low season|
|When 2 People travelling||2427$||2227$|
|When 4 people travelling||2210$||2110$|
|When 6 people Travelling||1998$||1908$|
|When 8 people travelling||1970$||1860$|
|High season:||January – March, June – October, December 2018-2019|
|Low season||April, May & November 2018|
Included in the price:
- Ground transport per private 4WD safari vehicle –Minivan.
- English speaking driver/guide
- Gorilla permit (USD $600 per person)
- Accommodation in places mentioned in the itinerary, based on a twin/double room
- Meals as described in the program (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Entrance fees and ranger fees for national parks
- Activities as described
- International flight
- Visa for Uganda (USD $50, available upon arrival, single entry)
- Accommodation on the last day
- Meals and drinks not mentioned above