Queen Elizabeth N.P. (3 days, short trip)
- Day 1: To Queen Elizabeth National park / Game drive on arrival.
- Day 2: Queen Elizabeth National Park: game drive and boat safari on Kazinga Channel
- Day 3: Visit the equator / Return to Kampala or Entebbe
Accommodation is based on a standard double/ twin or single room in your choice of accommodation. This can either be budget, mid range or high end. All accommodation options are selected by its location and service standard compared to its price. When you are with 1, 3 or 5 persons 1 single supplement is included. When you want more single supplements you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgInclusions / Exculsions
- Transport in a 4wd mini bus with pop-up roof for excellent safari view viewing (or upgrade, see ‘Transport’);
- All fuel for the tour;
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide;
- Your choice of accommodation as listed in the program
- Meals according to the program;
- Park-entrance fees Queen Elizabeth N.P.
- A short game drive on day 1, a full game drive on day 2, a boat safari on day 2
- Use of tents and mattresses when you choose for the budget option.
- International air fares
- Entry visa Uganda
- Accommodation in Kampala
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation.
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, hotel staff, etc;
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.).
The cost of the tour includes most meals when your choice is mid range or high end. When you choose for the budget option all meals are excluded. Please check in the program what meals are included with your choice of accommodation.