Fly the pearls (9 days, high end)- Uganda Safaris & Tours
- Day 1: Arrival in Entebbe.
- Day 2: Flight to Murchison Falls National Park.
- Day 3: Game drive and boat trip in Murchison Falls National Park.
- Day 4: Flight via Entebbe to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park: game drive & boat trip on Kazinga Channel.
- Day 6: Flight to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest/ Lake Mutanda.
- Day 7: Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- Day 8: Return to Entebbe
Accommodation is based on standard double/twin or single rooms in some of Uganda’s very best lodges. All lodges have wonderful self contained rooms and are selected by their location and service standards. When you are with 1, 3 or 5 persons 1 single supplement is included. When you want more single supplements you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgInclusions / Exculsions
- All domestic flights as listed in the program, including taxes..
- Accommodation in double/twin/ single rooms (shared)
- Meals as indicated.
- All transfers to- and from the airstrips.
- Entrance fees for Murchison Falls N.P.Queen Elizabeth N.P., Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- All activities described in the itinerary
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (à USD 500)
- International flight.
- Entry visa Uganda.
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking’s (someone who carries your daypack).
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- Tips and gratuities for rangers, drivers, guides, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.).
The cost of the tour includes most meals, have a look at the program for the details.
Your transport from Entebbe to Murchison Falls, Murchison Falls to Queen Elizabeth (via Entebbe), Queen Elizabeth to Bwindi and Bwindi to Entebbe is by airplane. Your transport from the main locations to your lodges and activities is in Land cruisers with pop up roof. Of course all car costs like parkfees, driver/guide,washing, fuel, etc. is included. Land cruisers are provided by the different lodges and not each land cruiser will be the same.
Your activities will be guided by professional and specialized guides and rangers at each activity. Your transport is provided by staff from the different lodges (transfers). .